As we continue our Friary Family Rosary for the conversion of Ireland and an end to this pandemic, it is worth remembering that Our Blessed Mother gave a number of promises to all those who faithfully pray her beloved Rosary. As we continue to gather families and individuals together in the great prayer of the Rosary, we recall that Our Lady made known through St Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche O.P. fifteen powerful promises to those who faithfully pray it.
Please invite and encourage other families to join us in this great and urgent mission of prayer with Our Lady in these difficult times, every Monday to Friday at 6.15pm, and every Saturday at 5pm. If you message, facebook or ring in your family’s name with the promise to pray the Rosary with us at least one evening per week, we will enrol you and include your intentions in the Rosary and our daily Masses.
We need the power and mercy of God through Our Blessed Mother’s powerful intercession for ourselves, our loved ones, our children, our elderly, our suffering world. And remember: the family that prays together, stays together!
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.